Samsung has just announced the Dual-Core CPU running Galaxy Core. Samsung intend to release the Galaxy Core in two different SIM configurations as well as different colours, a Dual SIM version which will launch in May and a Single SIM version due out in July.
Galaxy Core Specs :
- 4.3 inch WVGA (480×800) TFT LCD
- 1.2 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal storage with microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- 5MP Front camera with LED flash, VGA Front Facing Camera
- WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth® 3.0, A-GPS, MicroUSB, USB 2.0
- HSUPA 5.76 900/2100
- Android 4.1(Jelly Bean)
- 1,800 mAh Battery
- 129.3×67.6×8.95mm @ 124 g
The low-mid range phone will launch with a host of Samsung exclusive software features such as Smart Stay, Smart Alert, Motion UI, S Voice and Voice Unlock as well as the usual Samsung Reader, Music and Games Hubs and ChatON Mobile Communication software. Samsung has not advised if either model will be available in Australia but we have contacted them for comment.