It was the night before I/O, and all through the Drive, not a creature was stirring not even Jony Ive. The phone cases were hung by the tablets with care, in the hope that Sergey Brin’s skydiving Glass team soon would be there.
The leadup to I/O is somewhat like Christmas, so we decided to talk about what we expect and want from Google’s 2013 developer conference.
For the flip side of our MacTalk podcast crossover, we were joined in our speculations by MacTalk Editor and Community Manager, Peter Wells for a bit of darkside perspective.
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini emerges, poses for photos
- How to fix lag problems on the Galaxy S 4
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z – available June 6, from $539
- Limited Edition Sony One-Touch Collection on sale for $1,499
- Google I/O – what to expect (and what we want)
- Michaela: Wunderlist
- Jason: Boulder Dash XL – $2.90
- Phil: Crouton (Ubuntu installation for Chromebooks)
- Peter: Splitwise (and Tweetbot for iOS)
Listen to this episode[powerpress url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/ausdroid.net/podcasts/AusdroidPodcast68.mp3″]
Download this episode
Subscribe to the Ausdroid Podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email, or leave a comment below.