Popular iOS title Clash of Clans has now officially arrived in Google Play for all-comers. The game from Supercell has been in beta on Android for the last week and the beta has obviously been going well, because as of this morning, the title is now available to almost everyone – some devices are incompatible – through Google Play.
The game – which is available for free(with a catch) – offers players the chance to build up their clan, train your army , all while building up your resources before you unleash hell upon the marauding goblins looking to take over, but as the game description says ‘your quest isn’t over until your clan reigns supreme over all others’, which is where the multi-player aspect of the game comes in, you can actually battle other players around the world.
The game feature list advises you can :
- Build your village into a undefeatable fortress.
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points.
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan.
- 14 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades.
- Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls.
- Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm.
Clash of Clans is free to play ‘Freemuium’ title, so if you wish to avoid in-game timers you can pay to purchase in-game currency, but it actually appears that most of the content is open to players if you’re willing to wait.
Head over to Google Play where Clash of Clans is ready and waiting for you to download, it looks like a great game, download it and see what you think.