Boost pre-paid is offering the ZTE T790 “Tango” 3G Android powered smartphone from their website or licensed re-sellers for the low price of just $49. Previously sold by Boost Mobiles parent company Telstra as the ‘Pulse’ the Tango is moving down the line to their MVNO.
While the specs aren’t going to be high end or mid range device specs, the Boost Tango still offers some reasonably good specs for an entry level device.
The full rundown of specs includes:
- 3.5″ capacitive touch screen
- Android 4.0 operating system
- Bluetooth 2 with stereo headset support
- 2 Mega pixel camera, with zoom and auto-focus
- FM Radio, MP3 Player and ringtones, A-GPS
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
If you’re in the market for a cheap, pre-paid, entry level Android device, then the Boost Tango maybe the phone you’re looking for.
The Boost tango can be brought from the online webstore directly or through Boost licensed retailers right now.
Are you in the market for a cheap pre-paid device? Does the price or the specs attract you?