Welcome to the 94th episode of the Ausdroid podcast!
- Nexus 5 is coming to Telstra … for $60/month
- Australian retail pricing for the Nexus 5 – $699!
- … which prompted an explanation from LG
- Galaxy Gear gets a useful software update!
- Samsung says it’s sold 800,000 units in 2 months
- Factory images for the Nexus 4 and 10 were finally made available this week
- Google Engineer took to Google+ to explain some of the changes to the status bar icons:
- Now you can support local projects on Kickstarter
- Kickstarter AU Focus: Tapshot
- Kickstarter AU Focus: Me in a Storybook: 3 Little Pigs
Listen to this episode
Download this episode
Subscribe to the Ausdroid Podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email, or leave a comment below.