The Samsung Galaxy Trend (S7560), also known at the Galaxy Ace 2 internationally, is now available from Dick Smith, Telechoice and Mobicity, starting from $219.95.
The Galaxy Trend, which is likely aimed at the entry to mid level markets offers some decent specs for a device in the sub-$300 price bracket.
The full rundown of specs include:
- 4.0″ TFT capacitive screen, 233 ppi
- 1 GHz Processor
- 768 MB RAM
- 6GB internal storage, expandable to 32GB via microSD card
- 5MP rear facing camera, VGA front facing
- 1500 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Android 4.0
- Wireless Connectivity: 3G: 850 / 900 / 2100
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
You can see the full list of specs via GSM Arena website here.
The only downfall from the specs list for me is that the device is running a now-dated Android version — at least 4 versions behind the current version — but still given the market this device is aiming for, we all can’t have the latest and greatest version sadly.
The Samsung Galaxy Trend is available from the following retailers:
Does the Samsung Galaxy Trend offer the specs you’re after in a smartphone? Would you consider buying the Galaxy Trend?