Ausdroid first had the idea of doing something charitable at Christmas time last year, and following the success of that little exercise, we decided to do something a bit more permanent, and started the Ausdroid Community Foundation.
Over 2013, we’ve done quite a bit of good work with ACF. We raised over $3,000 for Brian Rudd, and in conjunction with the Eli Hayes Healey Foundation, we’ve raised close to $24,000 to kick start their goals for 2014 in helping sick kids at Monash Medical Centre’s Intensive Care Unit.
The work doesn’t stop here. ACF wasn’t a one year project; it’s something we’re still passionate about, and something we’re continuing to work on. Developing new ideas, working on new projects… just as things are busy with Ausdroid, so they are with ACF as well.
This Christmas, we’d like to run a little raffle to raise a bit of extra money for the EHHF. If you’d like to know more about the EHHF, the ACF’s page for the Eli Hayes Healey Foundation has all this information.
Here’s what’s on offer
- First prize: HTC One Mini, kindly donated by HTC Australia
- Runner up prizes: 2 prizes of a $50 Google Play Store gift card each
How to enter
Important terms and conditions
- This raffle is promoted by Ausdroid Media Pty Ltd as authorised fundraiser for Ausdroid Community Foundation, a public charitable fund established in New South Wales. The raffle is conducted according to the requirements for raffles by charitable organisations in that State.
- The raffle starts at 5pm on Friday 6 December 2013, and ends at 5pm on Friday 20 December 2013. It is envisaged that the raffle will be drawn shortly after 5pm on 20 December 2013. All times Australian Eastern Daylight.
- Raffle tickets are $2.50 each, and can be purchased through ACF’s Secure Portal using Visa, MasterCard and American Express. No credit card surcharges apply.
- Anyone who purchases $25 or more worth of raffle tickets (in a single purchase) will receive an extra four (4) tickets free of charge, making 14 raffle tickets in total. Bonus tickets will NOT be recorded on your receipt, but will be confirmed separately by email after purchase.
- There is no maximum number of raffle tickets to be sold. Further prizes may be added to the prize pool at Ausdroid’s absolute discretion. In this event, all those who have purchased tickets already will receive an email advising of new prizes in the pool, and this page will be updated.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. Prizes unclaimed after seven (7) calendar days will be redrawn.