ALDI Stores are once again offering the Bauhn 4.3″ Dual-SIM smartphone at a reduced price of $149 (originally $199 last year) from next Wednesday 8 January 2014 for one week only or until sold out, which has been the case in the last with devices running out like hot cakes. We’ve reviewed ALDI phones in the past, and they’ve been pretty damned good for the price point, and this one is likely to be another of the same.
The full list of specs include;
- 4.3″ multi-touch screen with 800 x 480 resolution
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1GB Ram
- 5MP rear facing Camera, Front 0.3MP
- 8GB internal memory, expandable to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Wireless connectivity; 2G / 3G Module: 2G: GPRS / EDGE, 3G: WCDMA / HSPA
- Dual SIM / Standby: WCDMA 850 / 2100, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
You can find out more about the device through the Bauhn website link below. We’ll try and get our hands on one of these to review for your decision making purposes.
Are you in the market for a dual-SIM smartphone? Have you previous brought this device and if so, what do you think of it? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below