Welcome to episode 101 of the Ausdroid podcast!
- Motorola purchased by Lenovo for $2.91b
- Google opens Chromecast SDK up to all developers
- Pebble App Store now live, just not for Android (but it’s OK because it’s now in beta?)
- HTC Rumours: M8 on-screen buttons, Late March launch in NYC
- Samsung Rumours: Unpacked5 event at Mobile World Congress may see Galaxy S5 launch
- Red Nexus 5 Rumours: Heading to Google Play on Feb 5 (hey, that rumour turned out to be true!)
Listen to this episode
Download this episode
Subscribe to the Ausdroid Podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email, or leave a comment below.