After announcing an 8″ and 10″ Yoga branded tablet in October last year, Lenovo has kicked off their Mobile World Congress by announcing a followup to the 10″ Yoga tablet with the Yoga Tablet 10 HD+.
The new 10″ Yoga tablet brings a whole host of hardware updates on the original model with the screen, processor, RAM and cameras all upgraded. The software too is updated with the tablet coming out of the box with Android 4.3 but an update to Android 4.4 is waiting for users as soon as they open the box.
- 10.1-inch Full HD display (1920×1200) with multitouch & 178 IPS wide viewing angle
- 1.6 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ MSM8228 (3G models) / APQ8028 (WiFi-only models)
- 2GB LP-DDR2 memory
- 16GB/32GB eMMC with micro-SD card support(up to 64GB)
- Dual front-facing speakers with Dolby® audio and Microphone with noise reduction
- 8MP rear camera and 1.6MP HD front camera
- Integrated Comms Micro USB, up to 32G micro SD card, 3.5 millimeter audio jack, micro SIM (3G in select countries, not US)
- Wifi 802.11b/g/n, integrated Bluetooth® 4.0
- 3G (in select countries, not US): WCDMA (900/2100 MHz)*, GSM/EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Android 4.3 with OTA update to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 9000 mAh Li-Ion Battery with up to 18 Hours of life
- 261x 180×3.0-8.1mm @ 615grams
Lenovo expects the YOGA Tablet 10 HD+ to be available at retailers in the US and online through Lenovo.com in April starting at US$349. We’ve contacted Lenovo Australia for any local release details.