Even if you’re not attending the conference, you can still browse the schedule and mark the topics you’re interested in. Sessions can be added to your calendar, and times displayed in your local timezone. You can also filter sessions to see only what you are interested in so you don’t have to scroll through them all to find what you’re looking for.
Some sessions will be available for streaming (hopefully with Chromecast support), and there’s a video library available of the 2012 and 2013 sessions if you’d like to take a look back before the 2014 event.
Some of the other features are listed below:
- Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics, speakers and partners.
- Add events to your personalised schedule
- Get reminders before events in “My schedule”
- Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
- Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
- See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
- Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
What sessions are you interested in on the schedule? Have you found any easter eggs? Let us know in the comments!