Indonesian retailer Erafone appears to have jumped the gun a little by listing the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on their website.
While it shouldn’t be long before we officially hear from Samsung on the Note 4 (3 September), if the specs on the Erafone website are correct, it’s going to be one powerhouse of a device.
According to Erafone’s website the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be packing the following specs once it finally announced:
- 5.7-inch 2560 x 1440 display (515 ppi)
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 or octa-core Exynos with four Cortex-A57 cores and four Cortex-A53 cores (depending on model and region, we imagine)
- 4GB of RAm
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage w/ microSD up to 128GB
- 16 megapixel camera with 4K video recording, optical image stabilization and dual-LED flash
- microUSB 3.0 with MHL 2.0 video out
- Dual-band WiFi ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat
The listing doesn’t go into massive detail about any additional features or software but it’s nice to get some details before Samsung’s let the cat out of the bag.
As always we must take these leaks with a grain of salt as there’s always a chance the information could be false. However, its not uncommon for a retailer to have such early access to information considering they will be selling it.
The Galaxy Note 4 is expected to be announced on the 3rd of September prior to IFA in Germany. So we don’t have too long to wait to find out if this is real.
Do you think Samsung are struggling whereas LG have taken the lead?