Aussie Developer Bubblegum interactive have come out with a “freemium” (free to install, but with the peril of in app purchases if you become too addicted) skateboard game that is painfully addictive and stupidly fun. For a game of this genre it’s got a good list of features that you’d expect
- Action packed adrenaline fun with awesome fast swipe controls
- Loads of tricks and combos with up-gradable characters and skills progression
- Awesome un-lockable levels, skateboards and playable characters
- Challenge friends for high score glory and weekly prizes. Send Taunts and Gifts!
- Colorful, vivid cartoon graphics and pumping soundtrack
- Universal App, optimized for phones and tablets.
Grab your board; Grind, handstand, 360, helicopter and judo air your way through multiple side scrolling levels with a multitude of hazards to negotiate and friends to skate with on long boards but don’t let the fuzz ruin your buzz and catch you!
It really is good fun, even if you’ve never skated in your life and well worth the download. Despite the in app purchases that are there, there’s no need to use them since you’re rewarded for your skating in coins anyway if you put the time in you’ll get the rewards you deserve (like so many things in life). Wild Grinders has provided me with some good giggles and a welcome distraction over the last few days.
If this takes your fancy, hit the Play Store and download your copy.
Will you take the challenge and embrace your inner young hooligan?