Twitter’s Vine app has received an update that is rolling out to users, bringing significant improvements including improved editing tools to users who may still be using the service. The update also brings the app version 2.5.0.
Here is a list of improvements listed:
- A new button on the bottom left to access your camera roll
- Preview videos of any length, and trim them to 6 seconds or less
- Upload a single video, or mix and match to tell a story!
- Undo last recording
- Flashlight for recording in low light
- In the edit screen
- Duplicate a clip, or trim a clip
The update is available to download via Google Play now or will be pushed out to users, which ever happens first really.