The Desire 510 features a 4.7-inch FWVGA screen (854×480), a quad core 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 and a 5MP rear camera. As with its stablemates, it’s running HTC Sense 6 with BlinkFeed and comes with Android 4.4 on board. It’s been awarded Telstra’s “Blue Tick” rating. This means its recommended for rural and regional use on Telstra’s networking, meeting certain standards for reception.
HTC’s announced the phone’s Australian RRP at $249, but Telstra will be offering it at $179 to their pre-paid customers. It’s available in White (above) and Dark Grey (below)
You want specs? We’ve got specs:
- 4.7-inch FWVGA (480 x 854)
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card
- 5MP rear camera, VGA front facing
- WiFi 802.11n
- Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
- HTC Sense 6
- 2100mAh Li-Po removable battery
- Dimensions: 139.9 x 69.8 x 9.99 mm
- Weight: 158g
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- HSPA: 850/900/2100MHz
- LTE: 800/1800/2600MHz
- Micro SIM enabled
The phone is available in Telstra stores now, and while we’re still waiting to hear about other retailers we’ve definitely seen the phone pop up in one retailers listings.
What do you think of the Desire 510? Tell us in the comments!