Hisense has been making quite a few waves in Android this year, with their Sero tablets and Vision SMART TVs. We’ve already checked out the Vision line of TVs and found them to be pretty darn good. Now they’ve paired their TV range with something else they’re known for – Hisense Arena. Next year in January, the Australian Open will be held in Melbourne with matches being played at Hisense Arena and Hisense are offering you the chance to win a fantastic prize which will let you ‘Live Like a Tennis Pro’ at the Tennis, just by purchasing a TV.
What does Live Like a Tennis Pro mean? Well, it gives you the chance to get the star treatment that the pros get when they arrive in Melbourne for the Australian Open. It’s once in a lifetime stuff really, giving you and three friends :
- Return flights to Melbourne
- Two nights accommodation at official Australian Open Player Hotel
- Transfers by Official Kia Australian Open vehicle
- Pick up player/support crew accreditation along with official players gifts and tennis kits
- Behind-the-scenes and VIP tour including the “Walk of Champions”
- 1-hour tennis session with a tennis legend on an official Australian Open match court
- Toss the coin before a match on Rod Laver Arena
- Enjoy dinner in the Australian Open VIP hospitality area and watch a tennis match
- Exclusive experience in the official Australian Open player Beauty Bar
Sounds brilliant. How do you enter? Simply purchase a TV from the Hisense Vision, or 2014 UHD range between now and the 31st of December, then head across to the Hisense Facebook page and enter your details.
There are of course terms and conditions which you should check out before you start looking, but it seems like a great prize.