VSCO Cam for Android has received an update this week, which takes it up to version 3.1, bringing improved camera features and image quality, along with auto launch to camera and split focus on selected HTC devices.
The update also brings with it an updated UI, along with a new synchronisation feature, which allows you to shoot and edit across all your devices. The full list of what the updates brings include:
- Sync feature allows shooting and editing across devices
- Updated camera
- Improved image quality
- Enhancements to stability and performance
- Split focus exposure on select HTC devices
- Auto launch to camera option
- Improved store experience
- Updated UI/UX
The update is rolling out now and is the app in general is available to most devices running android 4.0 (Ice-Cream Sandwich) and upwards. You can click the link below to get the update or to just download the app and try it out for yourself.