Black Friday hasn’t quite made it to Australia, though we can benefit from the US based sales which offer discounts on leading electronics. While OnePlus aren’t offering a discount on their flagship phone the One, they are offering you the chance to purchase it without an invite.
You can grab a 16GB White model or 64GB Sandstone model without an invite from their website right now, with the 16GB model selling for US$299 and shipping within 10 business days, or the 64GB model for US$349 which will ship within 5 business days. You will of course require a shipping forwarder as OnePlus still won’t ship to Australia directly, so check out Shipito, ComGateway or MatesFreight who will all willingly help you get your new device to your Australian door step.
But Black Friday is about the discounts, and OnePlus has also discounted their accessories, with up to 20% off some of them.
- JBL E1+ Earphones – Was US$39.99 – Now US$31.99
- OnePlus Silver Bullet Earphones – Was US$14.99 – Now US$11.99
- OnePlus Tempered Glass Screen Protector – Was US$12.99 – Now US$10.39
- OnePlus HD Screen Protector – Was US$5.99 – Now US$5.39
- OnePlus Screen Protector – Was US$4.99 – Now US$4.49
- OnePlus One Flip Cover – Was US$14.99 – Now US$11.99
- OnePlus One Clear Case – Was US$10.99 – Now US$8.79
- OnePlus One Data Cable – Was US$9.99 – Now US$7.99
Scott had mixed feelings on the OnePlus in his review, but subsequent software releases have resolved a number of the issues he had with his handset. If you’re still interested in the OnePlus One and haven’t come across an invite as yet, then head on over to the OnePlus US Black Friday website now, or you’ll miss out.