If you’re on the lookout for a mid-range 4G Compatible smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime has apparently launched in Australia at various retailers around the country.
The Good Guys, Bing Lee and AllPhones are all showing the phone as in-stock with an RRP of $269, though AllPhones has managed to get the price down to $249. The specs are mid-range but the inclusion of LTE and Android 4.4 makes the phone a little bit more attractive than your average no-name handset.
Specs in the Galaxy Core Prime include:
- 4.5″ (480 x 800 pixels) TFT LCD Display
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Quad Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Storage with microSD Card Slot up to 64GB
- 5MP Rear Camera and 2MP front-facing camera
- 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth
- Radios :
- 3G: 850/900/1800/1900
- 4G: 700/850/900/1800/2100/2600
- Android (Kit Kat)
- 2000mAh Battery
The phone is available now in-store or online from Bing Lee, AllPhones and The GoodGuys.