Telstra has launched its own rewards app, Treats. The company says it will bring awesome rewards to its customers as a way of saying thanks for being with and using the Telstra network.
The Treats App is a free download for Android (and something called iOS), and brings discounts on designer clothes, fine dining or live music events straight to your smartphone screen. The app will find local places where you can be rewarded – for example, a treat for discounted coffee – via a discount notification on your screen.
The app’s description offers some more details:
- Currently available in Sydney and Melbourne,coming soon to Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin.
- Enjoy treats based on your location and the things you like.
- Browse additional treats at your leisure across the three categories of Shopping, Dining and Going Out.
- ‘Learns’ the treats you love through frequent usage.
- Built in map feature so locating great treats is effortless.
- Exclusive to Telstra customers
While anyone can install the app, Treats are (of course) only available to Telstra Customers.
If you’re a Telstra customer and want to check out more about the Treats App, you can click on the link below to find out more.