Motorola’s Moto E Gen 2 with LTE was launched earlier this year in the US, but has so far not reached Australia. We haven’t heard from Motorola about a local launch as yet, but if a Moto E capable of connecting to LTE is what you’re after then Yatango can help you out.
Yatango is selling the 8GB Motorola Moto E Gen 2 with LTE for $219.95 for Yatango members, $254.95 without, but with free sign up, you really want to be a member with free shipping one of the biggest bonuses. The Moto E Gen 2 is available now, shipping in 5-7 Days.
The Moto E is the entry level in the Moto range, but it’s been updated since the first generation with a front facing camera, slightly larger display, more storage and of course with the Yatango model LTE that means you will be getting a Snapdragon 400 processor.
Motorola Moto E Specifications:
- 4.5″ qHD 540×960 (245ppi) IPS Display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 and Anti-smudge coating
- 4G LTE: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 306 with 400 MHz GPU
- 3G:Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 200 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 302 with 400 MHz GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Storage
- 5 MP Rear Camera with f/ 2.2 aperture and VGA Front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with AGPS+GLONASS
- Moto E – Global GSM (XT1505) – Radios:
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- 2390 mAh battery
- Android™ 5.0 Lollipop
- 129.9×66.8×5.2-12.3mm @ 145 grams
Yatango has the Moto E in Black or White, ready to go now. Head on over to their website and check it out.