Poorly Scripted! As many bugs as all other survival games! These are the selling points of the new official addition to the Goat Simulator universe – Goat Simulator GoatZ, a Zombie version of Goat Simulator.
The selling points are obviously taking a pot-shot as continual beta game DayZ, but with the current craze surrounding zombies, is it any wonder that Coffee Stain Studios has cashed in with a zombie version of Goat Simulator? The game is essentially a zombie verison of the first game, with the goat able to use any number of weapons, vehicles and more. There’s a whole heap of features – many of them bugs – and a large map to explore.
The official Play Store listing has the features, which include :
- Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
- Mandatory crafting system – Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
- Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
- Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
- Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
- Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
- Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers – shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
Goat Simulator GoatZ is available now for $6.49, while the original Goat Simulator has dropped in price down to $2.49 – possibly to celebrate the launch of the new official addition. The game looks like it’s buckets of fun, just like the original, so get on over and check it out.