If you’re in the market for a Samsung Galaxy S6, then Kogan has a special you’ll want to check out, offering the 32GB Galaxy S6 in Gold, White or Black for just $749 + Delivery.
The catch is obviously that the stock is most likely a grey import from outside Australia, so updates may come quickly or slowly depending on where it’s sourced from. As well your warranty will be through Kogan. Aside from that, at $749 + delivery, this is a very good price for a phone which for the most part is receiving rave reviews.
To refresh your memory, the specs on the Galaxy S6 include :
- 5.1″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 1440×2560 resolution, 577 ppi, with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Samsung Exynos 7420 chipset with Mali-T760MP8 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64/128GB on-board storage, non-expandable.
- Main camera: 16MP, 2988×5312 pixels, OIS, autofocus, LED flash. [email protected] video, [email protected], [email protected]
- Front camera: 5MP, [email protected] video, Auto HDR available.
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), DLNA, GPS (with A-GPS) and GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart reate, SpO2
- 2G/2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G UMTS: 850/900/AWS/1900/2100 MHz
- 4G LTE:
- FDD: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 26, 28
- TDD: Bands 40
- 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8mm @ 138 grams (S6)
- Android 5.0 with TouchWiz
- 2550 mAh (S6)
A number of recent OTA updates have fixed a couple of software issues on the Galaxy S6 – though not completely, but it’s improving. If you’re in the market for a great handset, then head to Kogan now – or check out Jason and Chris’ epic review for all the low-down.