Optus has added another new 4G mobile to their pre-paid line-up, with the Huawei Y635.
With a large 5″ screen, the Huawei Y635 offers customers bang for their buck on the Optus pre-paid network, with a phone able to access the new 700MHz 4G network, as well as the older, yet consistently reliable 1800MHz network. The phone has decent specs including:
- 5” FWVGA IPS display (854 x 480)
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm MSM8916 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB (3.7GB available to the user), expandable to 32GB via MicroSD
- 5MP Rear Camera, 2MP Front Facing
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- Network Connectivity:
- 3G: 900/2100/1900 MHz
- 4G: 700/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 143.97 x 72.87 x 10.2 mm @ 178g
The other selling point is that the Y635 also qualifies for 3-months of Netflix offer from Optus, which is available when you purchase and activate any prepaid device. For more information you can see optus.com.au/netflix and netflix.com/termofuse.