Samsung are leaking again, and this time the Galaxy A8 has appeared in a leak reported by nowhereelse.fr.
Not only have nowhere else got their hands on some pictures of the upcoming device which is rumoured to become available in markets across Asia and Europe, but they’ve also got a list of specs that the device is allegedly going to be rocking.
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display running 1920×1020 res
- 16-megapixel rear facing and 5-megapixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint reader in the home button
- 4G LTE support
- 3,050mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The images look good as do the specs, and if the Galaxy A8 is made available in the Australian market we’ll be on the spot to share the news.
Where do you believe Samsung should pitch this device, in terms of market and price?