Vodafone has added another another of its own-branded smartphones to its prepaid line up, with the Vodafone Smart First 6 smartphone.
The Smart First 6 is the next iteration of the Smart family of mobile phones and tablets VHA’s parent company, Vodafone PLC, has been developing. Specification wise, the Smart First 6 does offer some reasonable specs for a really good price.
The full list of specs include:
- 4” WVGA Display (480 x 800)
- Dual-core 1 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB memory, expandable to 32GB via MicroSD
- 2 MP Rear camera, VGA front facing
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- WiFi, Bluetooth v
- Network Connectivity:
- 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 900/2100 MHz
- Dimensions: 121.6 x 64.4 x 11.8mm @ 112 grams
As you can see, this is clearly not a top shelf handset, but it isn’t designed to be. What it is, though, is a nice and powerful, budget handset that would be great for your kids, parents, or whoever in between.