Announced only two days ago, it seems that Motorola has learnt their lesson from previous phone announcements, ensuring stock is in-store when they say it will be. The Motorola Moto E gen 2 is now available to purchase from at least two retailers, with more expected to come on board.
The Motorola Moto E gen 2 is now available to purchase from Dick Smith, as well as from The Good Guys and as expected, the price has dropped from the initial $249 RRP to just $239.
The Moto E Gen 2 for Australia – XT1527 – is the 4G enabled model, which sports the Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. LTE bands supported by this second generation Moto E include the 1800/2600/2100/700Mhz frequencies, making it quite the compatible handset for our LTE market.
Full spec for the Moto E gen 2 include :
- 4.5″ qHD 540×960 (245ppi) IPS Display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 and Anti-smudge coating
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 306 with 400 MHz GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Storage
- 5 MP Rear Camera with f/ 2.2 aperture and VGA Front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with AGPS+GLONASS
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800MHz
- UMTS/HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G LTE (FDD): 1800/2600/2100/700MHz
- 2390 mAh battery
- Android™ 5.0 Lollipop
- 129.9×66.8×5.2-12.3mm @ 145 grams