Telstra and ZTE have again come together to create its newest 4GX Pre-Paid device for Australia’s largest Telecommunications company with the Telstra Buzz/ZTE Blade Q Lux, which is available for $99.
Telstra and ZTE are marketing the mobile phone as a “premium 4GX device for only $99” and certainly given the rundown of specs, it certainly does deliver on this aspect at least.
The full rundown of specs include:
- 4.5″ FWVGA Display (854 x 480)
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Quad core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage (4.78GB user space), expandable 32GB via MicroSD
- 5MP rear camera, 2MP front facing camera
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0
- 2200mAh removable Li-ion battery
- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Network Connectivity:
- 2G: 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 3G: 850 MHz, 2100 MHz
- 4G:1800 MHz(Band 3), 2600 MHz(Band 7), 700 MHz(Band 28)
Of course the main selling point here is that the Telstra Buzz/ZTE Blade Q Lux is able to utilise Telstra’s 700MHz spectrum which was launched earlier this year and is being rolled out across the nation. However, whilst the phone is running Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), it would have been nice to see the latest current version, 5.1 running on it, though it may not see an upgrade to this version.