A lot of people ask me about streaming music; What streaming provider to use and why? What hardware should I buy? If you’re not quite sure about what music system to get; Sonos, Samsung, Bose or LG perhaps this will be the deciding factor. Starting today, LG and Google Play Music are offering a 90 day free trial to anyone who purchases a qualifying LG Music Flow product.
Seems a pretty simple process:
- Purchase an LG Music Flow product from participating stores during the promotion period
- Go online and register at http://www.lg.com/au/MusicFlowPromotion
- Complete the online claim form
- Provide a copy of your purchase receipt
- (Upload online or post to: LG Google Play Promotion, PO Box 612, Eastern Suburbs Mail Centre NSW 2004)
- Confirmation email is sent
- Once validated, Google Play Music Voucher is emailed to the customer
So if you purchase any of the Music Flow products listed; H3, H4, H5, H7, HS6, HS7 or HS9 (or any combination of…) you’ll get the chance to trial Play Music All access on the Music Flow system for 90 days, for FREE. I have had an All Access account since it was first available in Australia and haven’t regretted it, it’s worth checking out (particularly for the price) the Google Cast capabilities of the Music Flow system for yourself.
As with any purchase of new hardware, we recommend that you do your research and have a good idea of what you’re after first. Then head in to any of the registered retailers (usual suspects) JB Hifi, The Good Guys or Harvey Norman to check it out in person.
Is 90 days free All Access an offer that could tip the scales in favour of Music Flow over other streaming music systems?