Welcome to episode 140 of the Ausdroid podcast!
With the excitement of Google I/O behind us, it’s time to turn our attention back to local matters. With the looming launch of the LG G4 in Australia we spent a little time going over what we know about the launch and talked a little about the 2nd gen Moto E, whose somewhat high price left a bad taste in our mouths.
- Are these the specs for Huawei’s Nexus device?
- OnePlus 2’s camera gets outed by MKBHD
- Sony’s Android TVs are now available in Australia
- Next major Android Wear update might be due in August
- Ingress hits Android Wear
Listen to this episode[powerpress url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/ausdroid.net/podcasts/AusdroidPodcast140.mp3″]
Download this episode
Watch this episode
Subscribe to the Ausdroid Podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email, or leave a comment below.