LG have done some great things in sound lately, particularly the Music Flow system which we reviewed. Now LG have introduced the perfect workout partner with Tone Active, a stylish and sporty Bluetooth Headset in vibrant colours. The headset will be available in our region in the third quarter of this year.
As you would expect of any Bluetooth headset in the current market, its going to give excellent playback for your tunes while you’re pounding pavement, pedalling k’s or pumping iron at the gym and gives phone call functionality to users. The design looks great with a functional and practical, water/sweat resistant band that sits around the back of the users neck with the ear buds retracting completely into the band to avoid tangled cords.
LG list the standout features of the Tone Active as
- Water and Sweat Resistance — Compatible for life’s toughest workouts to handle even the hottest conditions in the gym or out on the trail
- Durable and Rugged — Durable yet lightweight with a contoured, around-the-neck
- Retractable Earbuds — Customized fit with two earbud sizes for a more secure and comfortable fit and a simple, effective solution for cord management
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology — Hassle-free device connectivity, compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
- Quad-Layer Speaker Technology™ and Digital MEMS Microphone — Robust bass, crisp treble, less distortion on high frequencies and exceptional voice clarity for hassle-free conversations
We have reached out to LG to find out more detail on pricing and exact availability in Australia, once further detail is available we will update this post.
Do you prefer wired or wireless headphone as your workout companion?