After announcing the 3G version of their Xperia E4 was hitting MVNO Boost earlier this month, Sony has advised that the 4G compatible model, the Xperia E4g will be coming exclusively to Telstra where it will take advantage of their 4GX network.
With a RRP of $149,the Xperia E4g is an affordable handset, which features a comfortable curved plastic body which should fit comfortably in the hand. The phone’s big advantage is that it will take advantage of the super fast Telstra 4GX network, with support for both the Band 3 1800MHz LTE network and Band 28 700MHz LTE network.
Hardware wise, the Xperia E4g isn’t the highest end of handsets, but it’s certainly a great start. The Xperia E4g includes :
- 4.7″ qHD 540×960 resolution Super AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB on-board storage with microSD Card slot up to 32GB
- 5MP Rear camera with Flash and 2MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 2G Network Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G Network Bands: 1,2,4,5,8
- 4G Network Bands: 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,28
- 2300 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.4
- 133 × 71 × 10.8 mm @ 135 grams
If you want to check out the new Xperia E4g on the Telstra network, head in-store or over to the Telstra website for more information.