Sony has today announced that their Xperia C4, what they call the ‘World’s best selfie smartphone’ is now available in Australia for $499.
The Xperia C4 is a larger format smartphone with a large 5.5″ FullHD resolution display, but it’s the camera that they’ve concentrated on for the Xperia C4. The 5MP front-facing Exmor sensor on the Xperia C4 is fronted by a 25mm (equivalent) wide angle lens designed to let you capture you and all your surrounds on in the best selfie you can get.
Specs for the Xperia C4 include:
- 5.5″ FullHD 1920×1080 resolution display
- 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MTK6752 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB onboard storage with microSD card slot up to 128GB
- 13MP Rear Camera with flash and 8MP Front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, FM Radio
- 4G compatible: LTE 1/3/7/8/28/40
- 150.3×77.4×7.9 mm @ 147grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2600 mAh battery
The phone will cost $499, and will be available from Dick Smith stores in White and in Mint from MOVE stores. Sony will be offering the Xperia C4 through their Sony Centres, Kiosks and online soon in Black and White as well.