As mobile technology becomes more ingrained in our daily lives more business are trying to capitalise on the App experience to either differentiate their products or stay in line with competitors. Woolworths have recently launched a new Android app to integrate with their Woolworths Money range of Credit and Prepaid Cards.
The app offers Woolworth Money users the ability to:
- View all accounts in one place
- Keep track of your transaction history
- Pay bills with BPAY
- Access information on earning more Rewards Points
- Browse and shop for exclusive Woolworths credit card holder discounts and extras such
- Access Dine Play Stay for discounts at over 2000 participating restaurants once registered
- Easy access to all platinum card privileges in one place
If you’re an existing Woolworths Money customer or your shopping around for a new payment card solution then this might be worth checking out.
The Woolworths franchise has to date released 6 apps across 4 of their brands. As time moves forward it is likely that we will see more small and large business trying to tap into the app experience.
If you want to try it out, head over to Google Play and install it now.
What do you think, do Android apps like this make you more likely to sign-up for or try a service? Let us know in the comments.