A lot of users will remember the Alldock, a charging station for all your goodies in one place. It launched on Kickstarter and literally destroyed its optimistic goal by the time the project launched. Well here comes a challenger and it appears that they’ve taken onboard the main criticism of the Alldock, reduced the footprint of the device and are ready to launch their own Kickstarter campaign in August.
Some of the features of Fishbone include:
- Unique docking compartments for up to 5 devices
- 5 USB port with smart ICs that allow both Android and Apple devices to charge optimally
- FISHBONE can automatically detect the optimal level of output for your devices, whether it’s 2.4A or 1.0A
- Added weights in the front allows for heavy devices to stand alone in the back
- Simple wire management – Just wrap it and dock it
The Fishbone team are asking people to sign up to their mailing list – where they’ll be notified when the Kickstarter campaign goes live we imagine, as well as for the opportunity to get 15% off when Fishbone goes live.
Having an Alldock on my bedside table, I’m actually quite keen to check this out when it launches and see if there is in fact a replacement for my charging station that smaller with the same capability.
Even though the product hasn’t launched on Kickstarter yet, the usual warnings apply. We are here to inform, not advocate backing the project (when it does go live). All projects on Kickstarter (or IndieGoGo) have no guarantee that they’ll end up being produced even if their goal is reached, so please ensure you are aware of all the terms and conditions before you back a project.