In its latest catalogue, Woolworths is selling the Optus ZTE Fit 4G Smart pre-paid mobile handset for $49.50, representing a saving of about $40.
We’ve previously reviewed the Optus ZTE Fit 4G Smart phone, and for the price, it’s not too bad, considering that it includes 4G across Optus’ network (including LTE 700 MHz) in a phone under $100.
In case you may have forgotten the specs the Fit Smart 4G smartphone is packing, full list of specs includes:
- 4.5″ TFT display (480 x 854)
- 1.3GHz MTK Quad core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Memory (about 4.6GB user space available) expandable to 32GB via MicroSD
- 5MP Rear camera, 2MP front facing
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Network Connectivity:
- 2G: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 3G: 900, 2100 MHz
- 4G: 1800 (Band 3),2600(Band 7), 700 (Band 28), 2300TDD (Band 40) MHz
- Dimensions: 144 x 70.7 x 7.9mm @ 154g
The Optus ZTE Fit 4G Smart prepaid phone will on available from your local Woolworths Store only from this Wednesday 2 September 2015 for 1 week (until Tuesday 8th September 2015) while stocks last. Just a reminder that the ZTE Fit 4G Smart is locked to the Optus network and can be unlocked for a fee.