If the prospect of purchasing a OnePlus 2 has been high on your list of priorities, but the lack of an invite and an easy way to obtain one from an overseas vendor has been holding you back, Kogan is here to help, listing the OnePlus 2 on their website.
Kogan is selling the 64GB model for $639 + delivery with an estimated shipping time of 1-2 weeks and a limit of 1 per customer.
The phone has been listed as 4G/LTE compatible and as we’ve seen previously carries limited, but fully functional support on the 1800MHz (Band 3) network used by all three carriers in most markets across Australia and there’s also support for the Vodafone 850MHz LTE network, though no support for the popular 700MHz (Band 28) LTE network being rolled out by Telstra and Optus.
The Full Spec list for the OnePlus 2 through Kogan includes:
- 5.5″ 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI LCD screen with In-cell Touch and Corning© Gorilla© Glass
- 64-bit Qualcomm© Snapdragon™ 810 processor with 1.8GHz Octa-core CPUs
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4
- 64 GB eMMC v5.0 (available capacity varies)
- 13MP (1.3µm) Rear Camera with 6 lenses to avoid distortion and colour aberration OIS, Laser Focus and Dual-LED Flash and f/2.0 Aperture
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- Bottom-facing speaker
- Dual-microphone with noise cancellation
- Dual-band Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n and 5GHz 802.11a/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS and Digital Compass
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and Ambient Light sensor
- 1 LED notification light (multicoloured)
- Dual NanoSIM
- Connectivity Support
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- FDD-LTE: 800/850/900/1800/2100/2300/2500/2600MHz
- Data & Charging: USB Type-C
- Audio: Jack 3.5mm
If you want to get yourself a OnePlus 2, head over to Kogan and check it out now.