The insanity that is Coffee Stain Studios Goat Simulator has taken another step, by releasing an MMO for the game, available now through Google Play.
The game is as you’d expect at its core the same Goat Simulator you’ve come to know and love, but with the added element of a Massively Mutliplayer Online game – sort of like World of Warcraft but with Goats. As in World of Warcraft you get your traditional classes of characters – Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and of course this being Goat Simulator, the batsh*t crazy Microwave…yes, Microwave is a class of character, and it looks damn fun according to the launch trailer:
The game looks like a lot of fun with ‘dozens of quests’ to play and lots of levels to grade yourself up. Goat Simulator MMO Simulator is fairly expensive to purchase at $6.49, but there are no In-App Purchases and really, what’s $6.49 for hours of fun? Full Feature list from the game includes
* Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
* Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math
* Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
* There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
* Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
Goat Simulator MMO Simulator is out now on Google Play (and iOS), so hit it up and see what you think.