Welcome to episode 146 of the Ausdroid podcast!
The tail end of the year is starting to become a hotbed of activity as manufacturers take their second shot at flagship greatness. With HTC’s unveiling of the One A9 this week we take a look at what’s fast become one of the most-wanted phones around the Ausdroid office. We also check in with the still-not-available-in-Australia Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P, new options for getting your phones online from Coles and Kogan, and check in with the newest developments in Android Wear.
With Jason Murray, Scott Plowman and Dan Tyson.
- HTC One A9
- Rumour: Nexus 6P pre-orders to begin on Optus October 26
- LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition
- Kogan Mobile rises from the ashes with some great deals
- Coles and Optus announce prepaid mobile partnership
- Google invests in Mobvoi
- Bluboo making a sporty Android Wear watch
Listen to this episode
Download this episode
Watch this episode
Subscribe to the Ausdroid Podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email, or leave a comment below.