If you’re a mad keen Walking Dead fan, there’s some good news: a new Walking Dead game has just landed on Google Play. The game isn’t the hotly anticipated Walking Dead: Michonne from Telltale games, but instead an action RPG game called The Walking Dead: No Mans Land from Next Games Oy.
The game is Freemium based, so it’s free to play but you’ll be presented with various options to purchase, valued at between $4.49 – $159.99 per item. The game follows series favourite Daryl Dixon as he fights through a land filled with walkers, it’s a tactical based game with Daryl showing you how to kill and survive in this scary, zombie filled world.
The main story points from the game include:
• FIGHT through hordes of walkers in tactical turn-based combat
• TRAIN your survivor group and upgrade their weapons
• CHOOSE who lives or dies and keep your people safe
• HUNT walkers in Terminus, Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges for exclusive rewards
The game is available now in Google Play for devices running Android 4.1 and up, but at 198MB it’s a fairly sizeable download so if you’re worried about your data cap, wait till you’re near a Wi-Fi access point to grab it.