Popular cross-platform To-Do list app Todoist has continued to grow and improve their offering over time, they have listened to their users with regards to feature requests and the latest update for their Android app has kept up the pace of development with a host of improvements, bug fixes and additions which accomodate Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Of particular note (as a fairly heavy user of the app) are the improved sync performance and dismissal of reminders when a task is rescheduled to a later date. Certainly not deal breakers when a platform is as good as this one is, but they’re aggravating points when you see them regularly.
The change log for this release from Google Play includes:
- Improve log in / sign up screens
- Improve settings
- Improve sync performance
- Improve error handling when signing in with Google
- Add handling for sync and authentication errors
- Automatically dismiss reminders when tasks are rescheduled
- Fix reminders not triggering in doze mode
- Fix karma notification in Lollipop and Marshmallow devices
- Fix saving media files in Marshmallow devices
- Fix video player in Marshmallow devices
It is great to see a successful development team striving to better their product like Todoist have continued to do across time, hopefully there will be an update to their windows app soon.
What apps do you use regularly that needs an update?