Welcome to episode 150 of the Ausdroid podcast!
It’s hard to believe we’ve produced 150 episodes of the podcast, so we took a bit of time to reminisce with two special guests this episode – Lucas Burnett, the original voice of the Ausdroid podcast, and Chris Rowland, Ausdroid’s founder and Deputy Editor.
With: Jason Murray, Dan Tyson and Duncan Jaffrey.
Special guests: Lucas Burnett, Chris Rowland
- Episode 1!
- Huawei has a fix for Nexus 6P issues on Telstra
- YouTube Kids launches in Australia
- Asus Chromebit launches, coming to Australia next month
- Dog and Bone Bluetooth Smartlock
- Google Photos can free up device space, and also free up Google Drive space
Listen to this episode
Download this episode
Watch this episode
The raw, unedited YouTube feed of this week’s podcast hangout:
Subscribe to the Ausdroid Podcast
Did you know that Ausdroid publishes over 100 news items each month? We love doing what we do, but we often end up paying for it out of our own pockets. If you like our work, we’d love it if you could support our Patreon campaign. Just a few dollars a month is all it takes. Click here for more information
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email, or leave a comment below.