Google has launched their annual rewind for 2015 overnight, rewinding and celebrating the year that was 2015 with the top trending video’s that were a huge hit this year.
Google has said that it was a huge a year for YouTube, with the service celebrating its 10th birthday, YouTube creators and their fans also introduced us and the whole world to the latest dance crazes, opened up discussions about diversity and inclusion, and lip-synced in cars and onstage in front of the whole world – all for your enjoyment.
With this in mind, Google has said that it is now time to look at the videos that we all enjoyed and helped make and become part of its top trending status for 2015. Video’s include late-night hosts to Slow Mo Guys, Super Bowl ads to cops doing covers, these are the videos and creators we collectively watched, danced, and sang along to for more than 25 million hours this year.
The list of top trending video’s include:
- Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn by Tianne King
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial) by Clash of Clans
- Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!! by RomanAtwood
- Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council by Ad Council
- Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke by The Late Late Show with James Corden
- 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon – 4K – The Slow Mo Guys by The Slow Mo Guys
- Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Audition Week 1 | Britain’s Got Talent 2015 by Britain’s Got Talent
- Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off) by Dover Police
- Mean Tweets – President Obama Edition by Jimmy Kimmel Live
YouTube has got together with over 150+ YouTube creators from all over the world for the 2015 installment of YouTube’s annual Rewind video which feature everything from dance prodigies, to TV personalities, to an epic plastic ball fight. You can watch the YouTube’s annual Rewind Video below:
If you like what you see in this years annual YouTube rewind video and if trending videos and creators are your thing (and you want to see them before next year’s annual round-up), check out the new YouTube Trending tab. When you subscribe to the YouTube trending Tab, you will be notified of new content straight to your Android, iOS, and desktop device.