Google has updated its Analytics app which brings with it a new material design, a new logo icon and a few more features and bug fixes.
For those who don’t know, Analytics is a Google service that tracks and reports website traffic for developers and site owners (such as Ausdroid). The core product is free, though enterprise users and developers can subscribe to a paid service with extra features.
The updated Analytics app for Android brings the followings new features:
- Sharing! Share a report via text, email, chat, and more
- Customisation! Customise reports and save them to your dashboard for quick follow-up
- Brand new look & feel; easier to use than ever
- New scorecard visualisations: tab through metrics, swipe through dimensions
- Change & compare date ranges, dig deeper by adding segments
- Greatly simplified navigation and report discovery
The update is rolling out to users and if you’re interested in finding out more about Google Analytics and what it can do for you, you can click the link below to take you to the app in Google Play.