The Google Play app and game deal of the week have been updated and this week we have some classic arcade action thanks to Karateka Classic, and for the golfers out there you can grab Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS for just 20c each.
Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS
Golfers everywhere will love GolfShot Plus apparently, though as a non-golfer I can’t really vouch for it. The app itself will apparently improve your game, which is claim enough for most golfers to want to buy it.
There’s over 2 million members of the GolfShot community who have access to a number of great features that will help to improve your golf handicap – that’s a thing right?. Features include:
- Interactive, real-time distances to the front, back and center of each green and all key hazards and targets on over 40,000 courses worldwide
- Dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole
- Advanced game scoring with Stroke Play and Stableford
- Zoom in on targets and layups for better shot planning and saved strokes
- Save up to 80% off Hot Deal tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot
- Distances to the center of the green
- Easy-to-use scorecard for yourself or your foursome
- Android Wear support
- In-depth statistics of your game, covering fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and more
- Up to 80% off tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot
- The latest golf news, both in your app and in our monthly member newsletter
There’s also a free one-week trial of GolfShot Plus which adds on even more features, but as you can guess that is another cost which you can purchase in-app, which certainly accounts for the listing of in-app products costing between $2.58 – $19.35 per item available in the app listing.
If you’re a golfer, you may want to check this one out. Head over to Google Play where the app is discounted to just 20c.
If you’re a child of the 70’s/80’s and played games on early Apple PCs you’ll be familiar with this game which was rocking the early computer scene.
Karateka is a side-scrolling Karate game which hit the streets in 1984, from the creator of Prince of Persia. The game brings the game, including challenges from the original game to Android with your aim to save the princess and defeat the evil warlord Akuma.
Sounds like fun right? Well, it is. Head over to Google Play and lay down your 20c for this bad boy it’s a great game.
Pick of the week is definitely Karateka – a great old classic which actually handles quite well on Android. Well worth the 20c.
Just a reminder that last weeks deals are still live which include the Lifeline collection of 3 games, and Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+. Grab them now before you have to pay full price.