If you’re in the market for a super cheap Android phone, Woolworths has your back this week offering a Boost pre-paid handset at half price, clocking in at a super cheap $19.
The Boost Kuta pre-paid mobile is a basic handset manufactured by ZTE as the T230 is described as slim and stylish. In terms of specs it’s not going to blow you away but there’s a heap of uses for a $19 Android phone, the included $10 credit which expires after 14 days makes it a little better value.
Boost Kuta (ZTE T230)
- 3.5″ TFT capacitve touch
- 1.2GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM with >2GB user space, plus up to 32GB expandable external memory using microSD card
- 2MP Rear Camera with 5x Digital Zoom
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS+A-GPS, FM Radio
- 3G: 850, 900, 2100 MHz with 42Mbps data (HSPA+)
- Android 4.4
- 1200 mAh Li-ion user-replaceable battery
- 117 x 61.2 x 12.75mm @ 110g
The phone is locked to the Boost/Telstra network so you’ll have to pay an unlock code to use a SIM card from another network in it.
Woolworths has placed a 1 per customer limit on the Boost Kuta for the length of the sale, which starts on Wednesday the 29th of June and runs until the 5th of July or while stocks last.
Last modified on 28 June 2016 6:33 am