Lenovo Australia has launched the long awaited 10″ version of the Tab 4 Plus at Officeworks this week, but the hotly anticipated 8″ version will not be coming to Australia, the company has confirmed to Ausdroid.
Announced at Mobile World Congress earlier this year, the Tab 4 Plus range adds in a number of hardware improvements to the Tab 4 platform. The improvements include a better screen resolution (1920×1200), an updated Snapdragon 625 processor and more storage/RAM, as well as what Lenovo call a ‘Superior Design’ and a fingerprint scanner for improved security.
The 10″ Tab 4 Plus will sell in white only for $477 at Officeworks, which is the only retailer currently listing the tablet in Australia. Full specs for the 10″ Tab 4 Plus include:
- 10.1″ 1920 x 1200 IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 GPU
- Up to 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage with MicroSD up to 128GB
- 8MP AF back camera, 5MP fixed focus front camera
- GPS, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- LTE version available
- 7000mAh (10″) with QC 3.0 support
- 247 x 173 x 7.1mm @ 475 grams (10″)
- Android 7.0
If you’ve been waiting for the 10″ Tab 4 Plus then head over to Officeworks and check it out.