A few weeks ago we reviewed the fantastic Jabra Elite Sport Bluetooth earbuds and in short we loved them. If they had one negative it’s that they were a little pricey. If the cost was holding you back then perhaps Jabra’s Father’s Day sale is what you are looking for? Between now and midnight 3 September you can get a range of headphones from Jabra for at least 30% off.
If you’ve been in the market for a set of wireless headphones then Jabra may have something for you with prices ranging from $69 up. check out the full range of discounted headphones below.
- Jabra Elite Sport $349.00 $230.30
- Jabra Sport Pulse Special Edition $249.99 $174.30
- Jabra Sport Coach Special Edition $224.99 $157.49
- Jabra Sport Pace Wireless $159.99 $111.99
- Jabra Move Wireless $159.99 $99.00
- Jabra Halo Smart $129.00 $99.00
- Jabra Rox Wireless $169.99 $118.99
- Jabra Halo Fusion $99.99 $69.00
- Jabra Step Wireless $109.99 $76.99
If you want to grab a set for Dad, or yourself, you can get the headphones discounted now on Jabra’s website or from JB HiFi. If you’re specifically interested in the Elite Sport you can also grab those discounted at Harvey Norman now for $228.