If you’re thinking about importing a Google Pixelbook in Australia, Google has a few offers in store to sweeten the deal. Granted, getting a Pixelbook here isn’t as easy as ordering from the Google Store because – as yet – Google doesn’t seem to want to sell them into Australia just yet. However, you can order one via Amazon and get it shipped to Australia, and now there’s a few bonus offers to tempt you.
The headline offer? You can get six months of free Netflix by redemption before 31 December 2017. You don’t need to be a new customer, either, as the credit can be applied to your existing account via the Google Offers page for Chromebook users.
There’s other offers available too, including:
- Free car pack in Asphalt 8 with any Chromebook
- $20 Google Play Store credit, though this is only for Samsung’s Chromebooks
- 100GB of Google Drive storage (valued at $47 USD)
- 90 days of free Google Play Music
So how do you get one of these Chromebooks in Australia? It’s simple. You can buy direct from Amazon and ship to Australia with the following links:
- Google Pixelbook i5, 8GB RAM 128GB storage for $999 USD (which you can configure up to 256GB storage for an additional $200). This works out at about $1312 in AUD, and with shipping fees you’re looking at a total of around $1,725 delivered in Australia with priority 5-8 day shipping.
- Samsung’s Chromebook Pro is $499 USD, and with priority shipping you can have it in Australia for about $750. It has 4GB RAM and 32GB storage, but it’s also quite a bit cheaper.
- There’s also the Samsung Chromebook Plus for about $411 USD. It’s virtually identical to the Pro, except it has a slightly less powerful processor. At $628 into Australia, it’s the most affordable of the three, and is eligible for all the offers above.
Let us know if you’re getting one of the latest Chromebooks! Dan has tried the Netflix offer on his Pixelbook he ordered a couple of weeks ago, and it works perfectly.