There are only a couple of more sleeps till the 2018 Royal Easter Show begin at Sydney Showgrounds in Olympic Park, with the show running from this Friday 23rd March till Tuesday 3rd April 2018. The Sydney Royal Easter Show has released their own app to help you get the best out of the show.
The annual 9 day event, is grounded in the rural and regional heritage of New South Wales, bringing a taste of those roots to the city slickers in Sydney. With so much happening during the event just about every hour, the app helps you keep track of events, discover newest attractions, create your own personalised ‘Show Plan’ and navigate your way around the Sydney Royal Easter Show. There is also a new ‘map’ view within the planner.
You can also browse through the Showbag section which now has a new dedicated search and price filter functionality.
The main features of the app include:
- Full list of everything to do and see at the Show – including times, dates and locations – plus the ability to filter
- Key Facility maps highlighting key facilities and amenities such as Toilets, ATM’s, Locker Hire, First Aid etc.
- New ‘Eat’ section that allows you to see all of the amazing food offerings at the Show in one place
- Interactive map to easily navigate your way around
- Browse showbags in the palm of your hand
- Save your favourites and they get added to the “My Plan” section
- Daily planner of what to see and do each day of the show
- Share your show experience on ‘Show Faces’ and appear on the big screen within Spotless Stadium
- Dedicated Showbag Module
- Map view within planner/itinerary section to see where all of your favourites are located.
There’s only being 3 days left till the opening of the annual Sydney Royal Easter Show for 2018, the only tip I can give is to plan ahead. With events spread across multiple indoor and outdoor locales – its always good to have a plan so you don’t miss something.